Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Who Can Participate?
Photography contest open to all community members (Different Age Categories):
- Teen (13y/o-18y/o)
- Child (up to 12y/o)
- Voting on the libraries Facebook and Instagram pages will begin each Monday at 12 pm and close on Friday at 5 pm. Any votes casted after 5 pm will not be counted
- Overall winner voting for each category will begin on Monday, May 11th at 12 pm and continue until Friday, May 15th at 5 pm.
Photography Week 3: Adult Submissions
- Each week will have 2 different themes for photos
- One photo entry per person in the appropriate age category per theme each week
- Weekly photo themes will open Monday at 12 pm and entries must be submitted by Sunday at 5 pm
- Pictures will be posted throughout the week
How to Submit:
Email all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Library Card number (parent library card number for children)
Age (if teen or child)
Address (to mail weekly prize if winner)
Week 1: Nature & Families
Week 2 (Begins April 20th): Pets & Around the neighborhood
Week 3 (Begins April 27): Food & Flowers
Week 4 (Begins May 4th): Life in the time of Covid 19 & Books
- Winners will be posted on Monday
- Weekly prizes awarded
- Best overall photo nominees will be taken from the previous weekly winners.
- Overall best pictures will be posted on May 18th.
Photography Week 3: Teen Submissions
Photography Week 3: Children Submission